I’ve lost my nulla osta. What can I do? - The Africa News

Legal questions and answers Italy

Question: Hello, I obtained the authorisation to work (nulla osta) last week. Unfortunately I’ve lost it. What can I do to obtain a copy of the nulla osta? Thank you.

Answer: Thanks for your question. Your employer (the one who applied for the nulla osta) should go and report to either the police or carabinieri that you've lost the nulla osta. With this official report from either the police or carabinieri, the employer can go to the Sportello Unico (Immigrations Office at the Prefecture) and request for a copy of the lost nulla osta. Thank you.

By www.theafricanews.com