26th February 2015: European authorities should create safe and legal ways for migrants and refugees to come to Europe, Guglielmo Micucci, the new Director of Amref Health Africa in Italy has said.
- Thursday, 26 February 2015 13:25
- Monday, 16 February 2015 15:10
16th February 2015: EU’s Operation Triton doesn’t have sufficient and adequate resources to save the lives of migrants and refugees in distress at sea, former Integration Minister Cécile Kyenge has said.
- Friday, 13 February 2015 10:11
13th February 2015: An eight-year-old Nigerian girl in Germany has a bright future as an artist.
- Thursday, 12 February 2015 16:06
12th February 2015: Italy’s former Prime Minister Enrico Letta has urged Italian authorities to revive the migrant search-and-rescue operation - Mare Nostrum.
- Thursday, 12 February 2015 13:11
12th February 2015: UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) has appealed to the European Union (EU) to recreate a robust search and rescue operation on Mediterranean. At least 300 migrants are missing or dead following the latest tragedies in the Mediterranean.
- 300 migrants bound for Europe feared dead in Mediterranean
- Kyenge: There are racists in all parties including Democratic Party
- Integrazione di Ritorno 2- Voluntary Assisted Return and Reintegration Programme – How it can help you
- Disclose plan to fight illegal immigration, Tony Iwobi tells Italian government