The Government of Italy has decided to extend the deadline for submitting applications for authorisation to work under the Quota Agreement (Decreto flussi) 2013.
- Monday, 28 July 2014 13:37
- Friday, 25 July 2014 14:37
European authorities should come up with an urgent action to stop rising refugee and migrant deaths at sea, the UN refugee agency (UNHCR) has said.
- Friday, 25 July 2014 11:39
The European Union (EU) must now call for a ceasefire to stop the bloodshed in the Gaza Strip and achieve lasting peace between Israelis and Palestinians, the Socialists and Democrats (S&D) Group at the European Parliament have said.
- Thursday, 24 July 2014 13:39
Meriam Yehya Ibrahim, the Sudanese woman who was sentenced to death for refusing to renounce her Christian faith arrived in Rome today.
- Monday, 21 July 2014 09:52
Laura Boldrini, Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies has urged Italy to learn hospitality from African countries.
- Call for timely action against political parties that promote racism
- Ban Ki-moon: Celebrate Mandela Day by solving problems in your communities
- European Parliament calls for immediate and unconditional release of Chibok girls
- MEPs call for strong action against Polish MEP who used the "N word" in European Parliament