30th January 2015: “Countries such as the U.S. and Britain have taken it upon themselves to decide for us in the developing world, even to interfere in our domestic affairs and to bring about what they call regime change,” said Robert Mugabe.
- Friday, 30 January 2015 12:31
- Thursday, 29 January 2015 09:28
29th January 2015: The deadline to apply for support for large families from the local municipality is 31st January 2015.
- Friday, 23 January 2015 14:20
I spent a few hours in a mosque, barefoot, as God commands--or as Allah commands, but the idea that there is more than one God doesn't convince me.
- Thursday, 22 January 2015 09:54
European Commission and Governments must step up efforts to fight human trafficking, the European Socialists and Democrats (S&D) at the European Parliament have said.
- Wednesday, 21 January 2015 14:45
“The basis of any independent government is a national language, and we can no longer continue aping our former colonizers … those who feel they cannot do without English can as well pack up and go,” said Jomo Kenyatta.
- Senior Italian politicians reject Marine Le Pen’s calls for internal EU border controls
- Patrice Lumumba: “We prefer liberty with poverty to wealth with tyranny”
- Italian Parliament to discuss National Day of Remembrance for migrants who have lost their lives at sea
- Kofi Annan: “Knowledge is power. Information is liberating”