The government of Italy has decided to allow 15,000 foreigners to come here for apprenticeship and internship programs.
- Thursday, 06 November 2014 15:06
- Wednesday, 05 November 2014 12:38
Italian MEP Cécile Kyenge has described Northern League as a “racist party” whose leaders continuously promote fear.
- Tuesday, 04 November 2014 11:25
MEPs have asked for more details on the just concluded EU-wide police crackdown on irregular migrants - "Mos Maiorum".
- Monday, 03 November 2014 12:48
United Nations human rights expert has strongly criticised UK’s decision not to support migrant search and rescue operations in the Mediterranean.
- Friday, 31 October 2014 14:07
More migrants are destined to die in the Mediterranean Sea as Italy ends the migrant search-and-rescue operation - Mare Nostrum, the European Council on Refugees and Exiles (ECRE) and UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) have warned.
- Initiate infringement procedure against Italy for using force against migrants, Spinelli tells EC
- Human rights of migrants must be at the centre of post-2015 UN development agenda
- Criminalisation of irregular migration contributes to xenophobia, UN Committee tells States
- Marilyn Monroe reveals why you should make a woman laugh