UK’s Immigration Minister Mark Harper has resigned after learning that his cleaner did not have indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom.
- Monday, 10 February 2014 12:10
- Friday, 07 February 2014 09:05
European Parliament has adopted new rules that will grant foreign seasonal workers in the EU same employment and social rights as EU nationals.
The Seasonal Workers Directive adopted on 5th February 2014, will establish common entry and residence conditions and a set of rights for migrant seasonal workers.
- Thursday, 06 February 2014 12:24
The European Commission has reaffirmed its commitment to eradicating Female Genital Mutilation (FGM).
- Wednesday, 05 February 2014 14:15
Even after the fall of Gaddafi’s regime, Libya continues to be a dangerous place for asylum seekers, a new report by the Jesuit Refugee Service (JRS) has revealed.
- Wednesday, 05 February 2014 11:44
More than a million immigrants in Italy live in Lombardy Region, representing 23,4% of the population, the latest annual report on migration by Caritas/Migrantes has revealed.
- Enrol your children in school before end of February
- Integrazione di Ritorno - Voluntary Assisted Return and Reintegration Programme – How it can help you
- Drive in Italy - Safe driving free online course for immigrants launched
- More than 45,000 migrants risked lives in Mediterranean in 2013, says IOM