Nunzia De Girolamo, Italy’s former Minister of Agriculture is convinced that jobs should be given to Italians first before being given to immigrants.
- Monday, 04 August 2014 17:46
- Saturday, 02 August 2014 16:59
Italy’s Interior Minister Angelino Alfano has vowed that he’ll never allow immigrants to steal jobs from Italians.
- Thursday, 31 July 2014 09:12
Cécile Kyenge, MEP, has urged Italian authorities to speed up the processing of asylum applications.
- Monday, 28 July 2014 13:37
The Government of Italy has decided to extend the deadline for submitting applications for authorisation to work under the Quota Agreement (Decreto flussi) 2013.
- Friday, 25 July 2014 14:37
European authorities should come up with an urgent action to stop rising refugee and migrant deaths at sea, the UN refugee agency (UNHCR) has said.
- Socialist Group in EP asks EU to stop bloodshed in the Gaza Strip
- Meriam Yehya Ibrahim, Sudan 'apostasy' woman arrives in Italy, meets Renzi and Pope Francis
- Reception of refugees - Learn hospitality from Africa, Boldrini tells Italy
- Call for timely action against political parties that promote racism