International Organization for Migration (IOM) has launched #MigrationMeans, a social media campaign to raise awareness of migration in all its forms. The campaign also aims to highlight the positive impact of migration from the perspective of the migrants themselves.
- Tuesday, 08 July 2014 08:45
- Friday, 04 July 2014 17:23
Europe must take action now to prevent the death of migrants in the Mediterranean, Gianni Pittella, the newly-elected president of the S&D Group in European Parliament has said.
- Friday, 04 July 2014 12:07
Italy will push for involvement of the European Union (EU) and the European border agency Frontex in preventing the death of migrants in the Mediterranean, Prime Minister Matteo Renzi has said.
- Wednesday, 02 July 2014 11:31
Italian leaders should use their European Union (EU) Presidency to initiate a major shift in the EU’s approach to migration policies and practices, Amnesty International has said.
- Wednesday, 02 July 2014 10:39
European countries should provide additional resources for rescue operations in the Mediterranean, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) has said.
- Does EU have political will to stop deaths in the Mediterranean Sea?
- PACE calls for structured action to stop deaths in the Mediterranean Sea
- 48 sculptures immersed in Mediterranean Sea in memory of migrants who died at sea
- Job Vacancy: Telephonist/Receptionist at South African Consulate-General in Milan