Meriam Yehya Ibrahim, the Sudanese woman who was sentenced to death for refusing to renounce her Christian faith arrived in Rome today.
- Thursday, 24 July 2014 13:39
- Monday, 21 July 2014 09:52
Laura Boldrini, Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies has urged Italy to learn hospitality from African countries.
- Friday, 18 July 2014 12:50
European Commission against Racism and Intolerance (ECRI) has called for timely action against extremist organisations that promote racism to avoid an escalation of violence and related criminal activities.
- Friday, 18 July 2014 00:00
Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General of the United Nations has urged all to celebrate Nelson Mandela International Day by helping to address real problems in their communities.
- Thursday, 17 July 2014 10:26
European Parliament has today passed a resolution calling for immediate and unconditional release of abducted schoolgirls in Nigeria.
- MEPs call for strong action against Polish MEP who used the "N word" in European Parliament
- Italian Council for Refugees launches Short Film Competition on right to asylum
- Jean-Claude Juncker elected President of European Commission, calls for “strong common asylum policy”
- Piero Fassino: Europe must help Italy handle unprecedented influx of refugees